Seahawks in the Superbowl!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Steve Egner:
You make a fair point about the Seahawks not being a major market draw, but I think their fan base is growing quickly, throughout the West coast, the Northwest, and even Hawaii.

I'm a bit surprised that someone calling himself a "fan" of so many dynastic organizations would actually plan on missing the super bowl.

Checking the Seahawks record, I noted that they defeated four of the six teams in your signature line. If you're feeling a slight case of sour grapes, you're in good company... I've been a lifelong Cowboys fan, and that 13-10 loss still hurts.

I do love football though, and I'm not going to miss a minute of the game. I live in Seahawk country, after all, and they play excellent football. Their team balance will be a challenge even for the Steelers, a formidable opponent.

Cheers,

Steve

ah ok in all fairness i'm exaggerating, I'm way to major a football fan to miss a single superbowl since 1972 ... but I literally may record it and watch it later, which means some bozo somewhere will ruin the score for me before I can see it for myself. Least this way I can use my 30 second skip to go from scrimmage to scrimmage and to skip incessant commercials.

by comparison when my 9ers are in it ... I start watching the 48 hour marathon starting friday evening :) and buy up every single locally available newspaper for weeks prior, and read every stupid 3rd rate article on the Internet.

DiverBuoy:
by comparison when my 9ers are in it ... I start watching the 48 hour marathon starting friday evening :) and buy up every single locally available newspaper for weeks prior, and read every stupid 3rd rate article on the Internet.

The Holmgren connection isn't doing it for you though, eh?

I can relate.

Steve

I noticed the Vegas line has the Steelers by 4 points. This usually indicates a good, close game.

Go Hawks!

Moved from Dallas to the Northwest about 15 years ago and could never imagine rooting for the pathetic Sea Chickens until Jerry decided he couldn't get along with Jimmy and hired the Okie. !!BLASPHEMY!!

!!HEY HOW BOUT THOSE SEA HAWKS!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom