Sea pro (at pac) single hose regulators-need information

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good evening,
I am building an informative site, unfortunately I have difficulty in the dating of diving equipment, many catalogs do not report the dates, so I will take advantage of the courtesy and knowledge of the friends of Scubaboard.
site under construction www.historicaldivingequipment.com
FB page
Historical Diving Equipment
Thanks, best regards Alfonso Gangemi HDE Italy

Buona sera,
Sto costruendo un sito informativo, sfortunatamente ho delle difficoltà nella datazione delle attrezzature subacquee, molti cataloghi non riportati alla data, quindi approfittò della cortesia e della conoscenza degli amici di Scababord.
sito in costruzione www.historicaldivingequipment.com
Pagina FB
Attrezzatura subacquea storica
Grazie, cordiali saluti Alfonso Gangemi HDE Italy

It was in the July issue. It is a bit chilly in Naptown. Send us some of that So-cal warmth! Merry Christmas Sam!

Adair !
What an unexpected pleasant surprise !
I could not open the VDH file
Can you open it and repost it here?
I would certainly like to read it and make a paper copy for my file

Mrs.. Miller amd I did not travel to Rio last year-- had several unexpected events
Maybe "some day"

SAM

Wrong Adair. I'm the Adair from Ft Lauderdale (last name) you are thinking of Adair (first name) from Brazil. But he and I have traded information!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom