Sea Hunt

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dr.Spocks best line in sea hunt "she was playfull like a kitten ". come on who really says that in real life. talk about corny. but it was great show.All the great shows could never be dublicaded because of all the political correctness we have to hold ourselvess up to in the world today. I am my father generation.
Dr. Spock was a pediatrician; Mr. Spock was a Star Trek character; Leonard Simon Nimoy is an actor well know for the Ballad of Bilbo Baggins.

Not possible...the double hoser will get you first:D (And then score with the chicks)

Poog:coffee:

I stand corrected.

Of course the downside of having a weekly show featuring a diver is that in 30-40 years we'll have all these old codgers that took up diving because of what they saw on the show...

Mike wore polo type shirts with the collar flipped up, that was cool, when I do it I just look like a dork. N

I thought we needed those big knives to impress the chicks and cut to the hose of any double hose diver we might run into. :confused:

These days I cut long hoses.:D N

I have several - picked up one at Sports Authority yesterday 30 percent off.

Don't forget the tight "frogman" bathing suits.

Oh, yeah -- about Mike's tying a line to his knife the using it as a grappling hook to pull out of the quicksand in the river bed.

He has his usual BFK with him and ties it to some pretty heavy line. Then he throws it accurately to engage the rocks.

Ever try to throw anything underwater? Doesn't go anywhere for me. Works for Mike, though.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom