Sea Hunt

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm gonna be the odd man out. I'd like to see something. Might be a better idea to call it something else, but I wouldn't mind seeing a weekly show with a diver & diving in the lead role.

I just ordered the first season of Flipper for $19.95. It will be a great addition to our Friday Night at the Movies parties. Thanks for the heads-up.

Actually, thank you! I didn't know it was on sale right now. They did this a few months back, too. I'm tempted to get a second set to stash away for my kids. Now I need to figure out what else to get so I can make the $25 minimum for the free shipping!

There are two movies - Underwater with Jane Russell that is a classic and another called Mermaid of the Lost Galleon. Both are classics and out of production. Missed both on e-bay and got them both on Amazon.

Just watched an episode. Mike's looking for uranium deposits in a river bed. Right where his Geiger counter starts clicking he starts SINKING IN QUICKSAND!! Yes, underwater and yes, somewhat neutrally buoyant. He escapes only by the narrowest of margins. :rofl3:

Fun, Fun!

Yeah, but that episode demonstrated exactly why we need those big knives.

I thought we needed those big knives to impress the chicks and cut to the hose of any double hose diver we might run into. :confused:

That too, but you can also tie a rope to it and use it as a grappling hook to pull yourself out of ther quicksand and the bottom of a river.

Dr.Spocks best line in sea hunt "she was playfull like a kitten ". come on who really says that in real life. talk about corny. but it was great show.All the great shows could never be dublicaded because of all the political correctness we have to hold ourselvess up to in the world today. I am my father generation.

Back
Top Bottom