SD-1 Military Tan Delta

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Now all I really need is someone who would like to buy a pair of XL Tan Delta Excellerating FFs - so I can buy a pair of SD1s. :wink::wink:

Sorry TN, but I'm having enough trouble getting the SD1s in the house...adding a set of Excellerating...

She'd tell me not to come back up :popcorn:

I get that one too! Right up there with "how much dive gear do you need?" and "you can only wear one pair of fins". Got busted last weekend over a pair of Duck Feet someone had found in their father's attic.

In my case, it would be "what will you do with the other 5 pair?" :D

you, my friend are what Avi and I call a beginner, try explaining a dozen :D:shocked2:

When I wake up in the morning I give thanks to Bob that I have two pair of SD-1's

I have to thank Bob everytime I talk to him for making such damn nice fins. I love them all and I just want more.

Well Meesier, your Hockey fin goes into production tomorrow. Tan Delta red at 86A. I must say it is going to be a kicker. I have been making fins since 1971, and with 33 patents (worthless unless you have a mill to drown down on a infringement case, try about 18 on split fin's) this one is going kick like a donkey. Yes it will not be cheap. Tonight my wife and I realized we pay over $700.00 per month for health care.. Blue Shield... and get nothing. They use a Shield to deny you health care. These folks who run America's money heath care systems do not care about you and me. If you purchase one of my hand made fins you have a piece of ART, and you become my Aqua-Person friend. These crooks who run our heath care system bring in about 3.4 trillion per year with profits of about 800 billion. My point is you get something for your money with me making your fins, and I might care about your needs and make a fin for you. Mr. Messier hockey fin's took six months to make one pair xxl. Thank god he does not have a reptilian brain.

i saw a picture of the prototype somewhere in the forum- i bet its gonna kick ass :)

i saw a picture of the prototype somewhere in the forum- i bet its gonna kick ass :)

With Bob in the driver's seat? You can count on it!

In honor of Bob Evans I am going Wreck diving tomorrow. Since this is an SD-1 thread I should wear them as well. I love the look I get when the folks see me wearing his fins and a Force Fin T-shirt. All hail the King of Force Fins!

Back
Top Bottom