Scubatoys!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Brandon

Shop Independent Diver
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Larry and his crew at Scubatoys truly deserve the multitude of kudos threads that have been posted on the boards... and I'm going to add another.

I just spent about 20 minutes writing out 5 paragraphs about why Scubatoys is so much better then my LDS, and how awesome the service is, how fair the pricing is, etc., etc., etc...

I deleted it. It doesn't have to be that complicated.

Why don't I just say that in my 10 minute conversation with Larry, he offered the single best example of customer service that I have ever experienced.

My order hasn't even shipped yet, and I'm all fired up.

Give him a call, I don't think it's possible to be disappointed.

From 4,000 miles away in Interior Alaska,

-Brandon.

My order showed up today, 6 days earlier then we had discussed on the phone (Larry had to order an item he didn't have in stock)

Placed the order Saturday... received on Wednesday... in Alaska.

That is some mighty quick shipping.

Everything is perfect.

-B.

Let me add to this. Just ordered some gear sunday, got it two days later. One part was left out accidentaly, so I emailed him. The part showed up the very NEXT day(today).

ScubaToys is awesome, no doubt about it. And you gotta love the humor on the website too.

If anyone has any doubts as where to order from... don't even think about getting it from another place unless ScubaToys doesn't carry it. Larry will take care of you .

Long live ScubaToys!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom