Scubastore??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The gates have been closed, up until last Wednesday they shipped, Apeks, Aqualung, Suunto and Scubapro to Japan, that has now been stopped. Bummer.

No conclusion on this thread so I wanted to give my very recent transaction review:

Ordered two dive computers at a very nice price from Scubastore (even found a code on their site for an additional savings).

Received an email stating I needed to scan my passport and send it to them in 3 days or they would need to cancel the order. My last purchase with them did not require this.

I complied with the atypical request and sent them a pdf. Received an email with tracking info from Gerona, Spain via DHL to Honolulu. Received two computers well packed and in great shape. Very smooth transaction.

If you found this thread like I did looking for answers as to whether "the passport" issue is on the level. It's legit!

Back
Top Bottom