Question Scubapro seawing nova vs seawing nova 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mario007

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hany one can tell me how do they compare performance wise, i have the original seawing, but are kind useless in frog kick, i saw the seawing 2 has some small modification and i was wondering if those modification make them much better in frog kick?

no, there are two version of the seawing nova
I know there was the first version that tended to break at the joint, they modified the joint to be solid on the top and also the gorilla version which were better for frog kicks. The supernova is a whole other thing as far as overall stability, frog kicks are vastly improved.

I know there was the first version that tended to break at the joint, they modified the joint to be solid on the top and also the gorilla version which were better for frog kicks. The supernova is a whole other thing as far as overall stability, frog kicks are vastly improved.
No not difference performance wise between the nova Vs nova 2? Only structural upgrade

Yes, if you want vastly improved performance get the super nova

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom