Scubapro r109 prices and service

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Then, I suppose I can use this poppet in the scubapro ba. Thanks. I didn't know that it could mount the same one. Problem solved, I thought i should have bought he old one.

That poppet is used in all the Scubapro balanced regs except D-series and X650. One thing you will have to watch is that the new poppet does not leak through the old balance chamber (slightly different interface with the seating surfaces. If it does leak, you will want to switch to a new balance chamber also.

Just got a new old one in from ebay with I think a early mk 10,has the old metal knob on it,have not done any dives with it yet but it passed the pressure test with flying colors,by the way how many are enough?

Just got a new old one in from ebay with I think a early mk 10,has the old metal knob on it,have not done any dives with it yet but it passed the pressure test with flying colors,by the way how many are enough?

Ask your wife. She'll know.

Never enough....like collecting coins.

Funny,she asked me the same thing,good thing they all look the same,I think the count now is 3 sets of scuba pro bling regs,1 conshelf 14,2 other us divers and 1 mutt tawian scubapro copy. Allare brass and chrome seconds except for the last one has a plastic second,use it for a safe second,hate the cotton mouth it gives me but it does breathe well.

Please dispose of the plastic one properly.

Where do you get this please.

I think from the picture I was able to make out that he does indeed have the old style poppet. Yes, just install a new type S-wing poppet. It comes with the o-rings and seat. By the way, the old style did not have a replaceable seat but the new ones do.

couv

---------- Post added June 11th, 2013 at 08:54 PM ----------

Couv, where do i get the S-wing poppet?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom