Scubapro MK20/G500 upgrade and service

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

saltigagt

Registered
Reaction score
Hi,

Recently manage to get a 2nd hand unit comprising of a Scubapro Glide Tek BCD + Air2, MK20 and G500 combo. Did some reading online and found that both MK20 and G500 has been recalled. I have emailed scubapro websites as to where can I get the upgrade done, and from what I understand, Scubapro will do it FOC. However, there hasn't been any reply from them yet. I currently reside in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia, and am unable to find a service centre for my area. Anyone can shed any lights? Also, I intend to have the Air2, MK20 and G500 serviced. Any idea how much will it cost?

saltigagt, I am not sure which SCUBAPRO office you have sent your request, however the USA has not received your communications. Based on your location, you would need to contact our Hong Kong office. Send me a private posting and I can give you more details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom