Scubapro Meridian improvements

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lunarian

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello good evening.I write for the first time in the forum to indicate some improvements in my new watch Scubapro Meridian.Use princial I give is only free diving mode, and I think it lacks several features that had my previous computer.

1º In free-diving mode it is not possible to know the time, you must exit to clock mode.

2º In free-diving mode it is not possible to know the temperature of the water, you need to change the log mode.

3º In free-diving mode can not activate the timer for static apnea. You must exit and switch to stopwatch.-

4º In freediving mode heart rate monitor only works underwater. If you keep more than 15 minutes without dive more than 0.8 meters goes back to clock mode. It would be interesting when on the heart rate monitor and free diving mode would not change a clock mode

5º The history mode, you can only display the best of all dives Apnea mode, should be able to review all, not just the best.

6º Finally, it would also be interesting to use the heart rate monitor watch or timer mode.

Sorry for the spelling mistakes

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom