Scubapro Mark 7

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DA Aquamaster:
I have the original Mk 3 High Performance (080) I started diving with as well as a couple of Mk V Adjustables (109), although they have long since been upgraded to Balanced Adjustable (156) status, and a Mk V Air 1.

I have a Pilot to Air 1 conversion kit (the most common solution to the incredibly complex to service and tune Pilot) that substitues Air 1 guts for the Pilot's servo assisted valve. I am just looking for a suitable Pilot to put it in.

there's one on eBay right now that does not appear to have the Air1 conversion. Poor pictures and a regular sniper usually takes them, occassionally trying to resell them later always using the same pic.
Item # 7197417783

I dove an air1 for years as did every instructor in the shop I taught for, never cared for it again when the G250 came out. Now I prefer my 109/156's on a Mk7.

I do rescue the occassional reg of e-bay, but only at sane prices.

I never liked the rather wet breathing of the Air 1 and it was an improvement when they put the diaphragm on the other side in the D300. I am still a huge fan of the D400 and I have been known to pay pretty insane prices for a new or near new D400 second stage. I have a couple D300' a few D350's and several D400's and still use D400's on my new Mk 17's.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom