Scubapro Knighthawk

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

one more thing..call me stupid but where the heck are the pockets in this thing??? I see 2 very small pockets one on each side of the chest. I read on scubapros website that there is also 2 roll out pockets big enough to hold a mask in each pocket??? anyone know where these pockets are? I have looked all over this thing and only found the 2 chest pockets and then 2 tiny mesh pockets under the weight storage areas. HELP! :confused:

edit to my last post... I found the pocket scubapro is talking about but now im trying to figure out where these 2 pockets are that bradymsu is talking about, I dont see any rear pockets that will hold an extra 6lbs of weight?

EliteDetail once bubbled...
edit to my last post... I found the pocket scubapro is talking about but now im trying to figure out where these 2 pockets are that bradymsu is talking about, I dont see any rear pockets that will hold an extra 6lbs of weight?

They are under the wing on both sides of the backpack. Just lift up the wing and they should be there. They are held shut by fastex clips.

Looking for users with experience with Scubapro Knighthawk. Could anyone tell me how's Scubapro Knighthawk BC??

I've only been using mine for a year, but so far I like it. One thing I like over some others like my last BC is the weight system. I no longer have to worry about the weight pockets slipping out if the velcro fails.

Hey SWP,

As a new Knighthawk owner myself,
I found using the search button to be very
helpful.

You will find extensive opinions
on the knighthawk.

I bought one in May and put 25 dives on it. It's an excellent BCD and I really like the right shoulder dump and how well it was made. I sold it for two reasons. First, the chest strap was not adjustable and crossed right over the inflator button on my drysuit.

The second issue was the integrated weight system. I've decided I don't like weight integration for cold water diving. I dive a DUI weight and trim classic system and didn't use the integrated pockets. If you're diving warm water, they're great, otherwise they're bulky and in the way.

Rick Waring
Salem, OR

Ive had mine for about a year as well (about 30or so dives)

good: well made,comfortable,like the IW system,like the back inflate,good quality dumps,good cam band for tank

bad: a little bulky for travel,pockets are rather small

I like mine and am happy with the purchase!
Good luck in your decision:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom