ScubaPro Gorilla Fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have the medium, orange gorillas and love them. Lots of power and control. The Gorilla's are simply a stiffer version of the regular Seawing Novas. I've met people who don't like these fins. My suggestion is to borrow a pair and make your own decision.

I have heard so much crap from red puffy faced panting people about to have a coronary about these fins they "like" that they got pushed into buying by the sp shop even sp with their own BS schpeel about the extra push that these fins give dive professionals if they ever need to get to a student quickly, to avert the imminent disaster of a tangled snorkel

New people tricked and bullied into buying fins where they are stuck unable to afford a replacement pair

and computer reviews by people too enthusiastic to realise they have supercharged steam pistons for legs

Grab a couple of planks of wood from the side of the road and nail them to your feet it's more comfortable

full.jpg

THESE FINS ARE SHITE!

Standard novas are beautiful

I miss those old Gorilla fins, they were great back in the day!

Mine probably have less than 20 dives. I got them in a deal, thinking they were the next generation of Jet fins. Never really liked them. They're gathering dust..

I miss those old Gorilla fins, they were great back in the day!

If you're interested, let me know via PM. I looked back through my gear and I still have them. I'll never use them again.

I had a pair. They were okay, but I sold them and started using the Deep 6 Eddy fins instead which I found better for backfinning and helicopter turns.

The only time I don't use the Deep 6 fins is with twinsets with round bottomed cylinders. Then I use Hollis F1s.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom