Scubapro Everflex Yulex vs Definition Streamer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

captnkuk

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi guys, planning to buy 4 new 5mm wetsuits for the family, which ends up being quite an investment.
I am most likely going with Scubapro as a brand, but really torn between their models "Definition Streamer" and the top-of-the-line "Everflex Yulex". While I like the "ECO" idea of Yulex I am not really going to spend twice the price on a wetsuit just for that. Other than "eco", would Everflex Yulex be a worthwhile long-term investment vs Definition Streamer considering it is twice the price? Please advise.
thank you!

I have 5mm & 3mm Yulex wetsuit & really like them. I've also had a Definition steamer 3mm which is/was good wetsuit. I don't think the Yulex worth twice the price for most people.

Hi guys, planning to buy 4 new 5mm wetsuits for the family, which ends up being quite an investment.
I am most likely going with Scubapro as a brand, but really torn between their models "Definition Streamer" and the top-of-the-line "Everflex Yulex". While I like the "ECO" idea of Yulex I am not really going to spend twice the price on a wetsuit just for that. Other than "eco", would Everflex Yulex be a worthwhile long-term investment vs Definition Streamer considering it is twice the price? Please advise.
thank you!
Just bought 3mm Yulex because the blue inner fleece lining’s looks warm to me, and dive last week.

Though catalog says it's a Class C dive suit, which means CE certified and rated for water temperatures ranging from 61ºF(16ºC) to 75.2ºF (24ºC), but my second dive feel freezing at 21ºC~23ºC.(My body fat is around 9%, Inbody score 91)

First dive was comfortable, but second dive my body start shivering, so I had to use hot spring tablets for the rest of the dives that day.

I'd rather wear my 5mm open-cell dive suite. I think the best water temperature for me wearing 3mm Yulex is 24ºC~26ºC(Above that, I wear rashguard or Scuba diving vest )

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom