Scubapro d300,d350,d400

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

aktoomey

New
Reaction score
What is the outward difference to identify what the regulator model is.
One I'm looking at only has a blue lever, but no model number.

Any help?

PS: Found the thread about all the internal differences, but not a discussion to indentify model. I have a d400, and it says d4oo on the lever. This looks like it, but I can't tell.

The D300 was the only model that used a solid one piece light blue dive/predive switch.

The D350 introduced the black switch with the D350 sticker. These stickers can be found in both pink and blue as it was intended for the customer to use one or the other depending on whether the user was male or female.

The D400 looks almost exactly like the D350 and if someone puts a D400 sticker on a D350 it's usually not possible to tell them apart until you remove the purge cover and diaphragm and discover the D350 lever. The case changed about half was through D350 production so later D350s have the same case as the D400 while early D350's have D300 cases - the two cases won't look any different to the casual observer, but they won't interchange.

Thanks that helps a lot. It would be a d300 I've seen.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom