Info Scubapro brings out colored blades and foot pockets for their SuperNova and S-Tek Seawing Fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BoltSnap

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Scubapro just announced the availability of blades for the Seawing SuperNova fins in different colors. You can purchase blades separately from the foot-pocket.

There are also two new colors for the Seawing S-Tek coming out later this year.

Two colors of the open-heel foot pockets you can buy separately from the blades are available also.

You essentially can mix and match foot-pockets, blades/colors for the two fins, SuperNova and S-tek!! You can switch to a smaller foot pocket for your thin boots or bigger foot pocket for your drysuit boots. If you already have the SuperNova fins and want to get the S-Tek version, you can just buy the blade and use the foot pocket from the SuperNova. You can wear SuperNova on your left foot in pink and the S-Tek in orange on your right foot and be happy!! Heck, you can have foot pockets in one color for the morning dive and the other color foot pocket for your evening dive to fit the occasion. If that's not enough for you, there are full foot fin pockets to go with the two types of blades in two colors too. You can have your morning fins, afternoon casual fins and evening fins in different colors, blades and foot pockets in different sizes!!! There is no limit to happiness and excitement in fins anymore!!!

fins.jpeg

Bastages!

now I have to buy the orang S blades:(

LOL, I knew that will get a reaction from you lol.

I am ordering the orange S Tek blades myself and thinking of the yellow Novas too.
Drop ship them to me and I’ll try them out for you, you should be able to get them months before I can.

I trialled the S-Tek and they were really comfortable. I'm glad they are coming in white. I'll hold off until then.

What are the 2 different sized s-tek blades though?

Edit: Never mind, I found that Medium and smaller have one sized blade. L and Larger have a larger blade.

@BoltSnap Oh man, I hope you didn't just get me in trouble with wife/buddy that I just got the black supernovas for :cool: . I don't see it on the scubapro site (usa) yet. Also looks like the site upgrade hosed your attachments.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom