Scubapro Aladin 2G Problems

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well obviously the op tried it, with no success :(

I think you are right :)

You know that did cross my mind, given the shop's push for a new oceanic computer...

My Aladin 2G failed two months out of warranty. The left button wouldn't work any more so I could not see my depth and it wasn't safe to dive with, so it sat on the shelf. It eventually went dead a month later as I thought it would. I replaced it with a Scubapro Mantis 1 but before I could even take it diving, I got an error message. After a few e-mails to determine when and where I bought them and the serial number, Scubapro is replacing them both. I took them to my local dive shop today to have them send them in after getting an authorized return.

I also have the new Shearwater Perdix as my primary computer. I'll use the Mantis as a backup when the new one arrives.

How did you manage to get in touch with Scubapro? I send several emails and heard nothing from them.

Try posting in the scubapro forum.

Back
Top Bottom