Scubapro 109 sharp edges inside

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WOBtec just kicked in, yo!

>Plus, you got to use your dremel on something.
This! The only other time I use it is for sharpening my lawnmower blade.

My mistake, so it is like putting moroso and edelbrock steers on you '57 Chevy to make it go faster.

Hardly a Civic. More like a '57 Chevy.

You are the original owner, I assume. I had a '55 two tone blue ane white when I was a kid. I think I paid $250 in the early 60s, gave it to my college roomate's brother when Rutgers decided that dorm residents couldn't get parking decals or some such nonsense. It's the same car as the '57, but without the fins. I really miss cars with distributor caps, rotors, points, and all that neat stuff. I think my '55 had vacuum assist wipers that slowed down when you let up on the gas pedal. Thank God manual transmissions are still available. My Honda dealer tells me I have the state of California to thank for that. They sell almost no 5 speeds w/clutch elsewhere. It occurs to me that if all cars had manual transmissions the texting while driving problem might be greatly reduced.

I was thinking more like fuzzy-dice.....

The like changing the hose protectors..

But its a magnetic hose protector, the air molecules are realigned for smoother flow.

You put nitrogen in your tires to don't you...

thats what I thought.

you know those air molecules are so tiny they seep out of the rubber, what did we do to fill tires the last 100 years?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom