Scubaguy62 / 4 star too!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scbababe

Reaction score
Congratulations hunny on you 4th star.:hb2:

I knew you couldn't let Grier out post you like that for too long! You know, sneaking up on you and posting his fingers off while you were disabled, so he could reach #4, before you.. !

No, not Grier...! :eyebrow: : he wouldn't, he couldn't, HE DID! :11:

You go Papi...!!!! :dazzler1:

Hey thanks baby.... you know how it goes..."the shrimp that sleeps gets carried away by a cocktail" Armand Asante The Mambo Kings. I was out, but now I'm back (gosh..sounds too much like "Amazing Grace" LOL). Besides it's all in good fun, and you know Grier is my pal.

Not for Grier the destroyer! (lol)

A star, huh? What kind of star? We already know what kind of star Grier is with that salchichon!

I know what you mean Nate...I don't think I can top Mr. Salchichon, but as long as I can "measure up" with scbababe :gr1: I'm happy

We'll all be looking for the four stars on your dive speedo when we dive with you next weekend!

Congrats, my friend!!! :wave-smil
Welcome to the Four Star Club! (I don't know about you, but I've felt more like a man since I got mine. Kinda like "Bob" on those commercials :D ...)

Working on my forth star. Guess I need to spend more time on here reading up and posting questions and replies.

Paul

Paul, only 77 more posts for you!!! Here is H2Andy's idea...go to the greetings forum, and you can do one post that will say "welcome," another that will say "to," the third that will say "ScubaBoard," and the last will be "." That's four posts...lol

Scubaguy62:
Paul, only 77 more posts for you!!! Here is H2Andy's idea...go to the greetings forum, and you can do one post that will say "welcome," another that will say "to," the third that will say "ScubaBoard," and the last will be "." That's four posts...lol

dang that sounds like a lot of work, how about I just do a "welcome aboard, enjoy yourselves here!!" and copy and paste that into every new persons intro thread???
Paul

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom