Scubafest 2005

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jchoby:
Yep, I'll probably head up there with a few of the Kittyhawks for at least one day. Last year was pretty good.

vr

JC

John,

Let me know when it is, I am interested in going.

Ken

Notso_Ken:
John,

Let me know when it is, I am interested in going.

Ken

It's the 11,12, & 13 of Mar. It's near Columbus..not too far from here. We'll probably hit it on Sat...check out the vendors and a few seminars then do lunch. More info at www.scubafest.org. Should wet the whistle for the trip to Belize the week after...water that's actually warm and clear.

Cheers

JC

Seeing as I live in Columbus, I'll definately be there. Since I'll be freshly dressed with my C-Card that I am finishing in Mexico, I'll be looking to meet some local divers with whom to freeze in quarries in this spring.

Don

I am planning on driving down on either Saturday or Sunday from the Akron area. If anyone wants to ride down with me, let me know and we can make arrangements.

Hmmm, I'll have to see what I have going on that weekend.
Ber

I'll be there for Saturday and Sunday....

Back
Top Bottom