Scubafest 2005

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

THE FUN STARTS TONIGHT!

What happens at ScubaFest stays at ScubaFest! :)

Ok now where do we meet at????? Suggestions, time and location. Penny no problem there at least I know how to find you :wink: for the event. Hmm should we run around shouting GLWC at the top of our lungs? We all could meet at Planks on Parsons Ave or High Street if you all want to around 1200.

DMP:
Ok now where do we meet at????? Suggestions, time and location. Penny no problem there at least I know how to find you :wink: for the event. Hmm should we run around shouting GLWC at the top of our lungs? We all could meet at Planks on Parsons Ave or High Street if you all want to around 1200.

Someone (I should have read the posts) said they'd have a banner there tonight.

Meeting at Planks tomorrow at noon is a great idea. Anyone else want to meet there?

Randy43068:
Someone (I should have read the posts) said they'd have a banner there tonight.

Meeting at Planks tomorrow at noon is a great idea. Anyone else want to meet there?
That sounds like a lovely idea!!!

pennypue:
That sounds like a lovely idea!!!

If you wear them slippers everyone will know who you are. :wink:

On High or Parsons?

dlndavid:
If you wear them slippers everyone will know who you are. :wink:
How about if I'm the tall blonde with the tiara???? :wink:

pennypue:
How about if I'm the tall blonde with the tiara???? :wink:

Your forgetting something :crafty:

DMP:
Your forgetting something :crafty:
And what would THAT be???
Oh, maybe the cute guy with the incredibly short haircut that will be carrying the tail of my gown????? :laughing:

pennypue:
And what would THAT be???
Oh, maybe the cute guy with the incredibly short haircut that will be carrying the tail of my gown????? :laughing:

Awwww do I have too again???? Geesh one would think that I could have graduated to walking to your left by now.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom