ScubaBoarders on Cozumel in MAY

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I couldn't help myself... just booked the wife and myself for the Fiesta Am. 5/26 to 6/2, so I will get to make the June SB'er list as well..Whoopee! This trip is long overdue...I missed the island last year after 5 straight years. Will the Coz dive gods ever forgive me?

Now I have to find a dive operator!

Jeff

Well, well, welcome! First time a fellow sb'er will be staying at the same place for the same dates and I. Why not join us diving with Blue Angel? The reviews speak for themselves. I'll get you added to my fancy chart the next time I'm in the office but keep in mind, I'm not making one for June! I see you're in TX.... are you flying out of Houston? Did you get the FunJet deal?

Well, well, welcome! First time a fellow sb'er will be staying at the same place for the same dates and I. Why not join us diving with Blue Angel? The reviews speak for themselves. I'll get you added to my fancy chart the next time I'm in the office but keep in mind, I'm not making one for June! I see you're in TX.... are you flying out of Houston? Did you get the FunJet deal?

It just so happened I overlapped another S'Ber last time in '06. Never crossed paths with them though. We'll definitely have to meet up at the pool bar some afternoon/eve. if all else fails.

Funjet for air at just under $300 r/t pp direct SAT to/from CZM.
Travelocity has the best hotel rates at the moment at around $150/nt AI dbl occ.
Just couldn't resist the combo.

I may check back with you on BA for diving. I have sent a note to DWM and if I can get a guarantee from them that they will hook me up with Orlando for the week, or David, I will probably go that route. I dove with those guys for 4 years, plus a couple of other ops. I like the service those two DMs provide.

Jeff

Going from the 5th to 9th
Staying at Casa Del Mar
diving with PaPa Hogs

Thanks for all the nice comments.

Thanks for nice pic.I would like to put it on wallpaper of my personal PC.

8000 miles!! Now that's dedication!

Yes,8000 miles, 30hours trip from Japan.
Everytime I fly to COZ,I feel how large the pacific ocean is.

OK out there..Any other May Cozumel divers out there? Add your name to the list and YOU TOO will be an official member of THE BEST EVER May 2008 Scubaboard Divers Club :) SS

OK out there..Any other May Cozumel divers out there? Add your name to the list and YOU TOO will be an official member of THE BEST EVER May 2008 Scubaboard Divers Club :) SS

As a member of this elite club what fringe benefits are we to expect upon hitting CZM??...:)

As a member of this elite club what fringe benefits are we to expect upon hitting CZM??...:)

You buying a round for everyone?

You buying a round for everyone?

Sure why not, you do drink
AguaAzula.jpg
agua pura, right??...:wink:

We first must establish that we are a VERY ELITE Club...There has never been and never will be a May 2008 Scubaboard Cozumel Diver Club ...EVER again, therefore, we must come up with some VERY ELITE benefits.. Any ideas out there? Folks who have already signed up please contribute your ideas and if there are any newcomers, please sign in and add your ideas as well. :jump013: So far we have:

1. A bottle of Agua Pura-Diver 85 (Is that one bottle to share or do we all get our own ?)
2. Beautiful Sunrise- Sue Sue
3. Beautiful Sunset - Mr. Mike, DH to Sue Sue

Sue Sue:
1. A bottle of Agua Pura-Diver 85 (Is that one bottle to share or do we all get our own ?)
2. Beautiful Sunrise- Sue Sue
3. Beautiful Sunset - Mr. Mike, DH to Sue Sue

The diving! You forgot to mention the diving! TELL 'EM BOUT THE DIVING!!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom