ScubaBoarders on Cozumel in MAY

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

driftin' by , great graph........our days in Cozumel are 21st thru 26th(I had put down our diving days ie 21st thru 25th)........thanks for the info......

We will be in Coz 14-24 @ the palace. Diving with Auqua Safari for a couple of dives and thing of Blue Xt also. Any thoughts? We are newly certified divers.

We will be in Coz 14-24 @ the palace. Diving with Auqua Safari for a couple of dives and thing of Blue Xt also. Any thoughts? We are newly certified divers.

Have fun! Just let everyone know up front your experience level and you will be fine.

The wife and I are staying at El Cozumeleno May 30 - June 2. If schedules work out we will be diving with BlueXTsea on the 31st and June 1.:D

The latest:
May%20SBers.jpg

Thanks for all the nice comments.
highdesert:
Beehoootiful!!!!!!! If I credit you, can I put it in with my trip pictures?
Uh, sure.

I'm pleased to announce that we finalized our airfare for the 5/26. Sweet deal with Funjet... direct from Houston, $801 total for 3. Now I've just gotta call FA for our room and BA for our diving. Can't wait!

8000 miles!! Now that's dedication!

I was thinking the same thing... kinda make it feel half-hearted making the trek from Texas, huh sharky? But then again, I did move from Cleveland to Houston only to be closer. :D Now if I can just find a job that pays as well in Cozumel, I'll be on my way! :wink:

I couldn't help myself... just booked the wife and myself for the Fiesta Am. 5/26 to 6/2, so I will get to make the June SB'er list as well..Whoopee! This trip is long overdue...I missed the island last year after 5 straight years. Will the Coz dive gods ever forgive me?

Now I have to find a dive operator!

Jeff

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom