ScubaBoarders on Cozumel in MAY

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sue, you've got my vote! We cant' have beer without something to wash down... how about tacos? Aways available at one of you favorite Cozumel eateries.

My apologies Jeff. Consider yourself added to the list.

We first must establish that we are a VERY ELITE Club...There has never been and never will be a May 2008 Scubaboard Cozumel Diver Club ...EVER again, therefore, we must come up with some VERY ELITE benefits.. Any ideas out there? Folks who have already signed up please contribute your ideas and if there are any newcomers, please sign in and add your ideas as well. :jump013: So far we have:

1. A bottle of Agua Pura-Diver 85 (Is that one bottle to share or do we all get our own ?)
2. Beautiful Sunrise- Sue Sue
3. Beautiful Sunset - Mr. Mike, DH to Sue Sue
The list continues. Of course, to some, this list may be your usual Cozumel perks, However, since we are the best May 2008 Cozumel Scubaboard group ever, we can make them as special as we want them to be. All those in favor, VOTE HERE !!

4. Diving !!! - driftin' by aka Josh in Houston
5. 100 feet of Liquid Sunshine - Budaman aka Mike
6. Iced beer - ggunn aka Gordon in Austin
7. Real (who are we kidding) Cuban Cigar

Welcome Bernie! It took me awhile to figure out what DIL meant... I thought you stopped short referring to someone in you company as dill-weed.... although, perhaps it fits? :)

Sometimes I think it does apply! I ain't telling her tho....

Happy and safe travels all! Bernie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sue Sue View Post
We first must establish that we are a VERY ELITE Club...There has never been and never will be a May 2008 Scubaboard Cozumel Diver Club ...EVER again, therefore, we must come up with some VERY ELITE benefits.. Any ideas out there? Folks who have already signed up please contribute your ideas and if there are any newcomers, please sign in and add your ideas as well.

The list continues.... Of course, to some, this list may be your usual Cozumel perks, However, since we are the best May 2008 Cozumel Scubaboard group ever, we can make them as special as we want them to be. All those in favor, VOTE HERE !!
So far we have:

1. A bottle of Agua Pura-Diver 85 (Is that one bottle to share or do we all get our own ?)
2. Beautiful Sunrise- Sue Sue
3. Beautiful Sunset - Mr. Mike, DH to Sue Sue
4. Diving !!! - driftin' by aka Josh in Houston
5. 100 feet of Liquid Sunshine - Budaman aka Mike
6. Iced beer - ggunn aka Gordon in Austin
7. Real (who are we kidding) Cuban Cigar - Scott Riemer
8. Tacos - driftin' by aka Josh in Houston

It's not too late for anyone else who are diving Cozumel in May to sign in and become an official member of the May 2008 Cozumel Scuboard Divers Club. We are a Fantastic group !! Only 2 more days left of April and we all will be official. Have a wonderful time to all !! Sue Sue

Back
Top Bottom