ScubaBoarders In Cozumel -- February

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Something that needs to be considered for a dinner location, besides great food, is how many people can the place seat. If dinner was held Feb 21 and everyone attended, we're looking at 42 people. Now is definitely a good time to start narrowing down a date and location.

Keep in mind Sat, February 21, 2009. First Grand Carnival Parade (SF) - 6pm. I think that it's best to keep this tread for people comming to Coz in Feb. I am going to start a new thread for Dinner plans in Coz for Feb. and we all can work out some plans so people don't get left out. Is this a good Idea?

Kevin, Debbie(snorkeler) 1/23 - 2/14. Scuba Mau and ? Staying at Park Royal. It would
be great for Deb to have a snorkel buddie, she is a fish.
First Cozumel trip for Taren - 1/31-2/9 - looking for dive buddy part of the week -
can't wait! No hotel or dive package yet - recommendations welcome!
Diversified Divers: 1/31 - 2/8: Reef Club - Sand Dollar Sports
Winterpeg - 1/31 - 2/14: Scuba Club Cozumel
Chuck - 2/2 - 2/9: Suites Colonial--Blue xtasea
Kennedy (Sandy and Dan) - 2/7 - 14: Scuba Club Coz
Len & Cindy - 2/7 - 21: Scuba Club Cozumel
Chucksau - 2/12 - 16: Coral Reef Inn - No Op Yet
Rob and Gina - 2/12 - 2/16: Hotel Cozumel - either EDD or Delmar Aquatics
Glen, Karen (non-diver) & Christine (15) - 2/13 - 20: Cozumel Palace, Blue XT Sea
Ray and Robin - 2/14 - 16: Hotel Cozumel, probobaly papa hogs.
Bonnie + 15 friends - 2/14-?? Photo Workshop @ SCUBA CLUB COZUMEL then move to
Jenn's house diving with Aqua Safari, Mestizo Divers and
Deep Exposure Dive Center and Carnival
Mark, Karen, Paul & Anne - 2/15-21: Scuba Club Cozumel for Bonnie's uw photo
classes. Can't wait!
Get Wet - 2/17 - 23: Scuba Tony
kentmorrdave 2/18 - 25: Hotel Cozumel-Living Underwater
Chace - 2/18 - 24: Villablanca---Scuba Mau
Jerry & Esther - 2/20 - 3/1: El Cantil - Dive Paradise
bluewaterdiva - 2/21 - 28: Hotel Barracuda
Mike & Connie - 2/21 - 25: Scubaclub
TCDiver1 & crew - 2/21 - 28: In town house - Aldora
mstevens (Mark, Tracy, & Michael) - 2/21 - 28 - Rented house and Deep Blue
Tom and Cheryl - 2/22 - 25 Hotel Cozumel than moving to the Wyndam 2/25 - 3/1
Staying in Playa Feb 18th-Feb 25. Have to make the parades for Carnival
Scott & Maureen - 2/26 - 3/5: Scuba Club (w/LDS crew)
David & Peg - 2/17 - 24: Hotel Flamingo, Aquatic Sports (Aquarama)
Kenan (solo) 02/19 - 02/24 Scuba Club
Bronson & Penny - Feb 26 -Mar 2, Hotel Coz and Dive Paradise

Hey Kenan, since you're solo you're welcome to come and dive with us. Sandy and Dan too if you don't mind going really slow underwater (we're mostly photographers). Looks like we'll just miss a couple others. We have a really fun group of people coming together from a lot of different parts of the country. Of course we won't be offended if you choose not to, but want you to know that you're free to jump in any time. We normally reserve the Reef Star for our group. See you all in a couple of weeks!

Will be at Park Royal Cozumel 2/17-2/24/09. My husband and 2 young girls will be there too. I have not booked any diving yet. The last time I was in Cozumel it was 2001 and I used Papa Hogs. My husband does not dive. The girls are 2 and 6 so if anyone else is there w/family let me know.

Hey Ellen - what time do you arrive? P/M me and let me know! Capt Jack is going to be in Coz too at that time -

Sandy
Really? Last time I saw him was on the Nimrod in Oz with SD.:shocked2::rofl3:

Diversified Divers: 1/31 - 2/8: Reef Club - Sand Dollar Sports
Jerry & Esther - Feb 20 - Mar 1 - El Cantil - Dive Paradise
Chucksau - Feb 12-16 - Coral Reef Inn - No Op Yet
bluewaterdiva - Feb 21 - 28 - Hotel Barracuda
Get Wet - Feb 17 -23 - Scuba Tony
Mike & Connie - Feb 21 - 25 - Scubaclub
TCDiver1 & crew - Feb 21-28 - In town house - Aldora
Len & Cindy - Feb 7 - 21 - Scuba Club Cozumel
Winterpeg - Jan 31 - Feb 14 - Scuba Club Cozumel
Frank & Linda Storms Feb 20- Mar 1 - Caribe Blu (Blue Angel)

Hey Kenan, since you're solo you're welcome to come and dive with us. Sandy and Dan too if you don't mind going really slow underwater (we're mostly photographers). Looks like we'll just miss a couple others. We have a really fun group of people coming together from a lot of different parts of the country. Of course we won't be offended if you choose not to, but want you to know that you're free to jump in any time. We normally reserve the Reef Star for our group. See you all in a couple of weeks!

Hey thanks for the invite. I'm bringing my camera as well although I'm sure I'm a complete novice compared to you guys when it comes to photography. But I would definately like to hook up, at least for a couple dives. I'm going to do a evening shore checkout dive my first night the 19th. What day are you arriving?

On another note I would love to go to a SB dinner somewhere. Please keep us posted on the plans.

Hey thanks for the invite. I'm bringing my camera as well although I'm sure I'm a complete novice compared to you guys when it comes to photography. But I would definately like to hook up, at least for a couple dives. I'm going to do a evening shore checkout dive my first night the 19th. What day are you arriving?

On another note I would love to go to a SB dinner somewhere. Please keep us posted on the plans.

Cheryl and I started a thread for SB people to make dinner plans in Feb. See Dinner plans in Coz in Feb. Lets all get together somewhere.

Drifting is a great thing

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom