ScubaBoard SURGE Central 2024 Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I see oil hit $90 a barrel today. With energy prices on the move, I hope I locked in at a decent flight price.

I may have asked or someone else may have. If I arrive 5:50 AM 13th, is that adequate time to make the Belmont for 8:00 AM?

I may have asked or someone else may have. If I arrive 5:50 AM 13th, is that adequate time to make the Belmont for 8:00 AM?
This is what I found with a google search
That would depend which terminal you land at and if you land on time.
You must also include time to grab your bags and get thru customs.
We leave the Belmont a 8AM

NAIA Terminal 1: NAIA Terminal 1 serves almost all the international flights. It has west gates 1-7 and east gates 9-15. NAIA
NAIA Terminal 2: NAIA Terminal 2 houses international and domestic flights of the country’s flag carrier, Philippine Airlines or PAL.
NAIA Terminal 3: NAIA Terminal 3 serves the international flights which are not handled in NAIA Terminal 1 as well as some domestic flights.

NAIA Terminal 1 to Belmont Hotel Manila is to shuttle which takes 18 min.
NAIA Terminal 2 to Belmont Hotel Manila is to shuttle, which takes 13 min.
NAIA Terminal 3 Belmont to Hotel Manila is only a 5-minute walk away from via the Runway Manila footbridge

I dont know who has all reserved rooms at Belmont. Atlantis asked if needed reservations, quoted $120 a night, checked on line, booking direct $62, includes free breakfast.

Back
Top Bottom