ScubaBoard SURGE Central 2024 Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I dont know who has all reserved rooms at Belmont. Atlantis asked if needed reservations, quoted $120 a night, checked on line, booking direct $62, includes free breakfast.
Really, that is upsetting. I'm arriving an extra day early and paid for two nights.

Atlantis may have been quoting Queen deluxe. This was for room with 2 singles, didnt include taxes and fees, comes out to about $80. But it depends what u want.

I asked the resort about the difference in price. Basically they told me the hotel can change pricing based on occupancy but they are locked into a rate for the deal.

I asked the resort about the difference in price. Basically they told me the hotel can change pricing based on occupancy but they are locked into a rate for the deal.
When Atlantis asked if I wanted to have them reserve a room and they quoted $120, I asked if there was another Belmont in Manila because I had seen a lesser rate online. They then said if I wanted to book my own at a lesser rate, my choice.

When doing the wire transfer, is Hong Kong considered the country of China or just Hong Kong? Hope that makes sense.

Arriving at the airport, does anyone know if the Belmont has a pickup service? The resort agent quoted like $40-50 for a pickup which sounds kind of steep if it's as close as people have mentioned. Just wondering if I should try and arrange directly with the hotel or if close, just walk.

When doing the wire transfer, is Hong Kong considered the country of China or just Hong Kong? Hope that makes sense.
My bank said the provided swift code didn't work is why I ask.

Arriving at the airport, does anyone know if the Belmont has a pickup service? The resort agent quoted like $40-50 for a pickup which sounds kind of steep if it's as close as people have mentioned. Just wondering if I should try and arrange directly with the hotel or if close, just walk.
From what I read they have pick up service, sounds like there is a fee. But they are relatively close so $40 to $50 sounds excessive. Email them.

Rob, I don't recall needing to enter the routing bank address but Hong Kong is China. The swift code should id the routing bank. The recipient address does need to be entered. Did you do the wire transfer for the initial deposit? Anyway they give you all the wire instructions on the invoice

The resort said I needed to get the hotel myself. fyi, I am going a day earlier to check out Manila and get over jet lag in case anyone else is.

The resort should be able to answer any of the recent questions, just email them. It is part of the service they are providing since they are the travel agents also.

Roxanne is currently working on a comprehensive travel and packing thread where most answers to questions will be posted. We want keep that thread for all travel related questions and answers there, so everyone can find them in 1 place instead of scrolling thru pages in this thread,

She tells me it should be complete in a week or so, please be patient.

We do have a travel tip and packing page from the last trip to Atlantis which can be found here but we are not sure all the information is up to date and the formatting off due to changes on ScubaBoard.
But if your curious look here.

Back
Top Bottom