ScubaBoard SURGE Central 2024 Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is it easy to use a debit card in the Philippines to convert American to Pesos?

And how about transportation when we want to go to town? Are taxis readily available or are there other / better methods of transportation?

Is it easy to use a debit card in the Philippines to convert American to Pesos?

And how about transportation when we want to go to town? Are taxis readily available or are there other / better methods of transportation?

I'll check on the debit card and as we get closer in time, there will be a thorough packing and travel thread with a lot of this type of info.

In Puerto Galera, you are already in town and would walk.
In Dumaguete, we're quite a way from town but they can arrange transport if needed.

We will be diving up to 5 dives a day in addition to excursions which will allow for some shopping.

Did you know with a ScubaBoard Event,
you get the best prices that you can find anywhere
in addition to event perks?

If you love to travel, dive, and have fun with like-minded adventurers,
then you're ready for this diving and fun adventure in
Jan. of 2024 when ScubaBoard.com
heads to the Philippines with our hosts
Atlantis Dive Resorts & Liveaboards!

The event is currently on sale, spots are limited,
and we would love for you to join the Crew!
Grab this incredible deal of over 20% savings before it's gone.

Click for details!
ScubaBoard SURGE 2024 Philippines Package Details

:cool::clearmask::diveflag::clearmask::cool:

Does anybody use a travel agent for help in booking flights? I don't have much experience in these kinds of international flights so it would be great to have an experienced person to talk it over with!

Does anybody use a travel agent for help in booking flights? I don't have much experience in these kinds of international flights so it would be great to have an experienced person to talk it over with!
The time zone changes definitely make it confusing. You could call the airline and ask them if your flight choices make sense. They are used to working with it every day.

The time zone changes definitely make it confusing. You could call the airline and ask them if your flight choices make sense. They are used to working with it every day.
I've been looking at Philippine airlines, when you pull up a flight there is a link at the bottom to show flight details. The 10:55PM flight on the 9th will arrive at 5:40 AM on the 11th.
Yeah, that's pretty confusing to me! But it'll be worth it when we get there! :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom