Scubaboard Newby

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nessy

Registered
Reaction score
Hello all

I've just started using this forum and I must say that the quality of replies are excellent and everyone is taken very seriously. I don't feel that I need 1000 dives under my belt, half of which must be at a depth of 100m in zero viz, before I can contribute.....unlike some of the UK sites.

Keep it up everyone.

Cheers

Nessy~

Yes its a great board with wonderful people! I only have one post class dive and have felt like a part of the crowd ever since I first started classes. I'm already making new friends and hopefully a few or more I will meet in real life too!!

Laurel
:froggy:

ONLY ONE MORE THEN I GET MY AVITAR!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehehehehe

Hi Nessy

come join the fun......

Hi and welcome to the board Nessy - we only insist on dives at 90m, night-time with zero vis whilst using a rebreather. :D

Dom

Good to have some more brits on board.. although i love all u americans, get a bit jealous when u start planning dive trips in the US... sort of WAY beyond my budget at the moment!

:D :D :D

Nessy,

Be careful.

There are teams of scientists looking for you....!:D

This is a FAAAAKKKEEE :wacko:

lol
Welcome to the board!

Oh no, 2 of you! Which one is the monster and which one is the image in the mist??

Back
Top Bottom