Scubaboard Meet And Greets On Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Great Pat!

Ok, some have been pm'ing me for the menu so here goes:

ALL YOU CAN EAT....

Fresh Grilled Catch of the Day (example, Wahoo, Dorado, Barracuda, Tuna...Yum!)
BBQ Chicken
BBQ Ribs
Kabrito Stoba (Goat Stew)
"Dirty Rice" (local)
Funchi (local cornmeal dish, kinda like polenta)
Tutu (local cornmeal and bean cake type dish, a little on the sweet side, delish!)
Home made salads with Emmas famous home made salad dressing
Fresh baked bread with Emma's home made garlic butter
Casia (a sweet flan) for dessert

If we get a group of 8 or more, I can also request filet mignon in mushroom sauce and garlic shrimps.

Giby can also accommodate vegetarians with 24 hour notice. He does an amazing veggie lasagna and frittata!

$20.00/adults (12 and over)
$10.00/children

Liz I'll miss you on the 24th? Jees that was my highlight of the whole trip. Get well soon.

Don

Looks like we'll miss her also... that is if my little group of ragamuffins decides to go there for dinner on monday the 23rd. Let me know if you are going so we can chat and swap tall tales. :))

I will be there in spirit. Renee and Desiree from my staff will be there along with Giby and his family. Thanks all.

Liz

hey ya'll,

I've never seen any of you, but me and my wife will be there 6-29-08 til 7-13-08.

Would love to meet and have a drink & tell lies about the big fish we saw when the camera was dead:jaws:

See you there

David & Lisa

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom