Scubaboard Meet And Greets On Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok David & Lisa!

I HOPE to make it back by the 28th or so. I was originally going back to Bonaire on the 25th but things are a bit more complicated than originally thought. I already had 1 surgery yesterday, and have another MD appointment to schedule another one for Monday....

I am in good spirits, and only hope that all of this is over soon so I can get back to Bonaire and meet you all!

Liz

Ok David & Lisa!

I HOPE to make it back by the 28th or so. I was originally going back to Bonaire on the 25th but things are a bit more complicated than originally thought. I already had 1 surgery yesterday, and have another MD appointment to schedule another one for Monday....

I am in good spirits, and only hope that all of this is over soon so I can get back to Bonaire and meet you all!

Liz

Hope your recovery is quick and all goes well Liz.:)

Thanks Scott!

Well I'm made it through a second surgery on Monday, and am getting better each day, slowly, but it is working. Basically I am lying on the couch, on my computer, sleeping and up and down to the loo.....

It looks like I will be back on Bonaire 7 July. Bummer, my 1st time back in the US for the 4th in 4 years and I will spend it in bed!!!! That's ok, I really miss home, and will be there soon.

Liz

Hi Liz, I hope your recovery is quick and you can get home where you belong soon.

I want to apologize for not making it by to see you when we were in town last week. We did come by Monday at about 8pm and everything was dark. We saw the board with all the stuff but didn't want to just leave the sticker we brought. If you want to PM me your address I'll mail it to you. I hope we didn't throw Gibby off, I really feel bad about that.

OT- we LOVED Bonaire! We are looking forward to visiting again in the next year or two and doing even more diving.

Rick

Hey Rick, how's Rhonda and Steve (correct me if I'm wrong). Just got back from Bonaire yesterday for work. Very jealous of all the divers I saw, snifff.

Stayed at Buddies for the night and I did get to pick up Susan's book at their Diveshop another another big sniff. I'll be back frmo 19 - 21 July though just to dive and a mini pre-honeymoon.

How was Aruba?

I have the pics at home from Watamula, still no time to get to them.

Don

Dang Liz, I don't check this thread in a while and see your having surgery, sure hope you doing better.
You have may dates and count a little wrong. I will be there July 22 and 29. Not too sure how many on the 22nd but likely around between 10 and 15, I will get you a better count later. On the 29th there will be 3 of us.

Get well Dushi.

Liz, I hate that we're going to miss you on our first week at GRI but maybe we'll catch you on the second week. Best wishes for a complete and speedy recovery, Bob

Hi Herman, Ok, I will change when I get back. As I said, I'm doing a little better every day. Thanks everyone for the well wishes. They really help. It's tough, I'm in NC where it's between 95-100° F, and I can see Ed and friends in the pool, and me stuck on the couch watching TV. It's about the only thing I can do other than be on line for a bit. Doctor's orders nothing (no exersize, lifting, pulling, pushing, pool, ocean, snorkeling, walking/running, nada, and other activities I cannot do that Ed is DEFINITELY not happy about (me neither!) for 6 weeks....oh well At 6 weeks and 1 day I'm doin' it all!!!!!

All looks good for a 7 July return....like I said before 1st time in states in 4 years for the 4th, and I have to be couch/bed bound....yuk! Oh well I'll watch the Macy's Fireworks, if I'm still awake.

Liz

Liz

Hey Rick, how's Rhonda and Steve (correct me if I'm wrong). Just got back from Bonaire yesterday for work. Very jealous of all the divers I saw, snifff.

Stayed at Buddies for the night and I did get to pick up Susan's book at their Diveshop another another big sniff. I'll be back frmo 19 - 21 July though just to dive and a mini pre-honeymoon.

How was Aruba?

I have the pics at home from Watamula, still no time to get to them.

Don

Hey Don, good to hear from you. It's been non-stop since we got back and it's not going to stop for another 2 or 3 weeks. I moved Rhonda in with me when we got back from the trip (I think that means it went well :)) Steve is doing good, we went night diving on Wednesday (66' water and about 8' of viz).

I knew it would be hard going to Bonaire and not getting in the water, I'm just glad you get to go back and dive soon. Of course Curacao is nothing to sneeze at.

It was great meeting and diving with you. Sorry I didn't call but we got caught up and didn't get to night dive after all. Aruba was a nice transition back to the States. It was the first time we turned on a TV the whole trip. We watched the Euro Soccer Championships and did some tourist stuff. Only one boat dive to a wreck and a reef. It was fun.

Once i get some time for my pix I'll post some as well.

Back
Top Bottom