Scubaboard Meet And Greets On Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Liz,
I think this is an awesome idea, a friend and I will be on island Sept 6-13. Would this work as a sticky for this forum? Say one thread for each month and central sticky with links to each individual months/threads.

Mark

Liz,

I'd like to get in on this! It sounds like a nice way to meet a few people. Please put me down for the 16th.... I'll be there! Pat

I'll be seeing you there on the 16th Pat. Looking forward to swapping dive stories.

Mike,

How many do you think will be coming, I remember you saying something about a "group"? We already have another group of 6 and I want to let Giby know approximately how many persons will be attending.

My wife and I will be there June 16-28.

Ok, great.

What I need to know from those attending is if you all will be staying for Giby's BBQ? This is important as Giby prepares for those who want it. Last week we had reservations, and Giby prepared the dinner, but out of 10 for dinner only 2 showed up. Giby prepared for 15 just in case extra people showed up. He basically had to "eat" his own food.

We do not make any money on this, it is all for Chef Giby and his family, who prepare the local fare food for everyone.

Thanks.

Liz

Ok, this is what I have so far. Please let me know if you are going to have the dinner...

16 June

dvrrick x 2 persons
Kelly x 2 persons
WallDiver x 1 person
Hogpark x 4 persons (maybe more)

23 June

Beachcomber x 2
GRI guests x 6

30 June

GRI guests x 16

7 July

GRI guests x 10