Scubaboard Meet And Greets On Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As you know Liz, we're going to be there for the Monday night madness on May 26th. Even if there's no scubaboard meet 'n greet, we'll be there for Gibi's feast!

Matt (& Lila)

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh....

almost forgot...don't forget to bring a momento for the "scubaboard" here on Bonaire!

Liz
Make sure to bring something for the board, I can't fill it all by myself....:D Those are my blue plastic signs in the middle.:D
IMG_0775.jpg

Why is there no :sblogo: sticker on this board?

Howard....

They are "in the mail". Netdoc sent me down a bunch, which will be put on the board, and the remainder left in the gift shop/guest services for people to take home with them. The minute they arrive on Bonaire, there will be stickers on the board.

ahhhhhheeemmmm Scott, the big one is NOW my blue sign is now mine...lol...:no:no It was my b-day present.

How exciting!

Liz

I've already been in touch with my LDS to get a sticker for that board! We're not coming empty handed. :)

Howard....

They are "in the mail". Netdoc sent me down a bunch, which will be put on the board, and the remainder left in the gift shop/guest services for people to take home with them. The minute they arrive on Bonaire, there will be stickers on the board.

ahhhhhheeemmmm Scott, the big one is NOW my blue sign is now mine...lol...:no:no It was my b-day present.

How exciting!

Liz

Sorry Liz it is now yours, that is what I meant to say...:D

Liz,

As you know my friend Kelly and I will be down on June 29, so pencil us in for June 30. Can't wait. 7 more days of school here in GA, then I have 10 weeks off. WooHoo!!!!

Matt & Laurel...

You guys are penciled in! We really look forward to seeing all of you soon! It is REALLY hot right now here, and the Sahara winds are terrible....

It should calm down soon....

Liz

Duhhhhhhhhhh.....I just realized...I only listed dates for June....If anyone wants to sign up THROUGH 1 JAN 08 let me know, I have a date book I'm listing all the reservations in, so you all can sign up through 10 jan 08.

Liz

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom