ScubaBoard is MOVING... (if you're nice, we'll even tell you where)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
jim ernst:
i missed this message!!!! wish i had seen it as it could have saved me a large medical bill from my shrink!! i needed her help while the board was down and i may never recover as she claims i am becomming sane!!! nooooooo!!!!!!
I posted an additional one on Basic Scuba. Would you like a phoe call next time? :jpshakehe I have NetDoc on speed-dial and call him when I see a problem here, leaving a message - as he doesn't answer my calls anymore. :D Actually, he's probably usualy already working on whatever.

Anyway, is it time to pull this thread and any others about the past-future move...? :confused:

DandyDon:
I posted an additional one on Basic Scuba. Would you like a phoe call next time? :jpshakehe I have NetDoc on speed-dial and call him when I see a problem here, leaving a message - as he doesn't answer my calls anymore. :D Actually, he's probably usualy already working on whatever.

Anyway, is it time to pull this thread and any others about the past-future move...? :confused:
lol!!! yes don next time please have the kindness to call me hmph! what kind of a greeter are you anyway??? lol

Don,

Your timely calls are ALWAYS appreciated, though I don't get to return them! They are usually replaced by long conversations with a techie somewhere! But thanks for taking the time to care about the Board!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom