ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2024 Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Actually, I had it up on the screen ready to click through on the 2nd attempt, and I thought to check my email and saw a confirmation email even though the web page said something went wrong. So, I didn't pay, as you call it, the extorsion tax twice :cool:
That happened to me too.. I just thought it was because of my ad blockers.

Quick Q: I see nothing in the Bay Adventures voucher about airport transfers. How/Who will we get our transfer with to the Plaza Resort?

Quick Q: I see nothing in the Bay Adventures voucher about airport transfers. How/Who will we get our transfer with to the Plaza Resort?
The following should be on your resort voucher

A representative from Plaza Resort will meet you at the airport & take you over to the hotel - just look for the rep after you clear customs and enter the airport’s outdoor lobby area.

The following should be on your resort voucher

A representative from Plaza Resort will meet you at the airport & take you over to the hotel - just look for the rep after you clear customs and enter the airport’s outdoor lobby area.
Ok, now I'm concerned I don't have the actual "vouchers"? - I mean it reads
"
Vouchers V4.0.0
Thank you for booking your vacation with Bay Adventures!
Here are the e-ticket receipts and vouchers that you will need for check-in at theairport, hotel and dive shop."

But I see nothing about your verbiage in it?

EDIT to add: Ok in the email itself I see the words, just not in the voucher: "
A representative from Plaza Resort will meet you at the airport & take you over to the hotel - just look for the rep after you clear customs and enter the airport’s outdoor lobby area."

Simple, be on the same flight as Dennis and Roxanne 😂
Bah, I'm *still* not a fan of MIA, and I lived there for most of my early adult life.

Edit to add: The airport, not the city... (I was just in the city 3 weeks ago).

Received the following sentence at the bottom of the email

Back
Top Bottom