ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2024 Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I went shopping for stuff I needed. Got to the store, and after himming and hawing, decided I really don't need it after all.. The pile for packing continues to grow as I gather items and check things off lists.
Yup, same. Went down to scuba.com, walked around and realized I don't actually need anything. But man, I tried!

I have talked so much about this trip even my friend is jazzed about it, and he’s not a diver.
“3 days and a wakeup… you must be excited.”
“I’m already packed.”
“Of course you are…” lol
looking forward to this trip except for waking up early before breakfast time :D

I went shopping for stuff I needed. Got to the store, and after himming and hawing, decided I really don't need it after all.. The pile for packing continues to grow as I gather items and check things off lists.
I tried and tried but ended up adding one of these to my gear :D

1718198001734.png

OK, I will admit. I just got bit by the bug ! I'm literally packing.

Gathering flashlights, battery charger, batteries, passport, sun screen, a beer (it's 12'0Clock here), log book, pen, Meds, 3mm boots, swimming trunk, wetsuit pant, tool pouch, STINAPA Tag, Entry TAX $75 code, Bay Adventure voucher, suitcase, backpack, camera, underwater photography gear, Bonaire Book, big suitcase, water shirt, men beach sandal, t-shirts, shorts, hat, head/hair rash guard, ...

OK, I will admit. I just got bit by the bug ! I'm literally packing.

Gathering flashlights, battery charger, batteries, passport, sun screen, a beer (it's 12'0Clock here), log book, pen, Meds, 3mm boots, swimming trunk, wetsuit pant, tool pouch, STINAPA Tag, Entry TAX $75 code, Bay Adventure voucher, suitcase, backpack, camera, underwater photography gear, Bonaire Book, big suitcase, water shirt, men beach sandal, t-shirts, shorts, hat, head/hair rash guard, ...
underwear, unless...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom