ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2024 Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I really love a country that works so hard to make things complicated.
It's like Mexico with those little pieces of paper that, if you don't have with you when you're leaving, earns you a penalty and an anal probe.

I'm ready for Bonaire.

Orthopedic Surgeon said new hip is healed and I'm free for any activity including SCUBA (although I sincerely doubt he has any idea what's involved).

And today I had cortisone injections in both knees.

And all my modifications to gear are complete. The principal one being addition of a folding walking stick in a holster on my leg for shore diving.

Attachments

• IMG_20240516_153616981.jpg
    IMG_20240516_153616981.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 29
  • IMG_20240516_153721036.jpg
    IMG_20240516_153721036.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_20240516_153752894.jpg
    IMG_20240516_153752894.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 29
I'm ready for Bonaire.

Orthopedic Surgeon said new hip is healed and I'm free for any activity including SCUBA (although I sincerely doubt he has any idea what's involved).

And today I had cortisone injections in both knees.

And all my modifications to gear are complete. The principal one being addition of a folding walking stick in a holster on my leg for shore diving.
I actually did a bit of that "packing" thing today, myself.
Checked and charged several batteries, double checked my own folding walking stick for the entries/exits, checked meds, updated and printed logbook pages, and generally began to think about packing a bit more seriously.

I need to print more logbook pages. Sent to printer today. Should have them tomorrow. Batteries will get charged this weekend. I have a house sitter for the cats and new foster pup, and they have plenty of food. Was in the shed yesterday and grabbed my suitcase.

Actual packing will probably be completed at @ this time, one week from now.
Our adventures tend to start @24 hours ahead of others, as its @3 hours of driving from here to any place really nice, or that you can fly to direct.

Do we get name-tags?

Back
Top Bottom