ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2023 Roatan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Are there rooms for three? I have two teens who may want to go. Both dive, but I'm not sure if my youngest would want to dive at all. But she might be ok with doing some shore diving.

Are there rooms for three? I have two teens who may want to go. Both dive, but I'm not sure if my youngest would want to dive at all. But she might be ok with doing some shore diving.
Most, if not all, rooms have 2 beds and should accommodate up to 4 people. My wife and I had a Key Superior last year and it had 2 queen size beds. Just go to the Anthony's Key website and it will tell you how each room classification is furnished.

It looks like they could sleep in the patio hammocks if you arnt using them like a clothesline.

Thats the kind of adventure everyone should have especially when they are young.

It looks like they could sleep in the patio hammocks if you arnt using them like a clothesline.

Thats the kind of adventure everyone should have especially when they are young.
Unless the sand fleas are out in force :D

Had my cervical laminoplasty Monday, and all went well, so I should be recuperated in plenty of time for the Roatan Invasion! Maybe I'll even be able to walk with gear on this time... ha!
Can't wait to get back into the water...

This is my scar (looks like a zipper to me!):

1659668410366.jpeg

Had my cervical laminoplasty Monday, and all went well, so I should be recuperated in plenty of time for the Roatan Invasion! Maybe I'll even be able to walk with gear on this time... ha!
Can't wait to get back into the water...

This is my scar (looks like a zipper to me!):

View attachment 736633
You need to come up with a story about how aliens implanted one of those mind control parasites that cling to the base of your brain. :D

While there is surely many to jump on as per usual, I would bet still much less than a normal year due to the continued vax requirement.

So even with less rooms you should have a very good chance:thumb:
Yeah, you're right. in '19 when we were signing up for AKR for the 2000 Invasion, I got thru and signed up. And that was pre-pandemic. Of course, it got cancelled, but my wife and I still went last year, we just had to postpone our reservation until then.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom