ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2023 Roatan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was at AKR with SCUBABoard a few years back. The "WaterTaxi" was a concern of mine at the time, just because I am high strung and having to wait on things is not what I like to do. I am going to call the "Water Taxi" a "Water Shuttle" because it is free and continuously runs. There was little waiting and it worked out quite well. I do not know how your issues are and what you need to avoid, but you will have to get in and out of a small boat which may or may not be an issue for you. The person driving the boat was always more than accommodating helping people in and out of the boat.
I can do normal stuff just fine. More concerned about long walks with heavy gear on a knee missing a third of it's cartilage and an ankle with two screws in it. More of an arthritis pain issue than a functional issue. It is what it is but that's why I was trying to envision the daily logistics and how the to/from events would play out. Thanks.

More concerned about long walks with heavy gear
The gear resides just a few feet from the boats. The staff delivers your luggage upon arrival and snags it for departure. This is the easiest diving this side of anywhere.

This is my favorite diving resort.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom