ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2023 Roatan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yep, but the coffee maker in the room gives you the kick in the hind parts you need to go get the good stuff.😉
I discovered early on that one tiny sip of that $#!+, every few trips (just as a reminder) which is left in most rooms for patrons to "brew" (world wide, in my experience), is enough motivation for me to go find the real stuff every morning, or skip it entirely.
I'll skip my :coffee: , instead of suffering through mud in a cup.
Like beer and rum, if it is not good, I avoid it if at all possible.

I have bad news: I won't be on the trip! Instead, I'll be undergoing a laminectomy on levels 2 to 5. I injured my back taking care of my now deceased sister back in January, and it's made existence a living hell.

I am the only one to make EVERY single invasion and hate to break the run. You can be sure though, that I'll be talking badly about each and every one of you on the trip. You can be sure I'll be impugning your entire family as well as you have the time of your lives WITHOUT ME!!! Whaaaahhhhhhh! I'd say "break a leg", but I beat you to it! :D

I'll be visiting you for 5 days at Turquoise before the SB Anthony's visit :)
Make yourself known to me when you arrive. I usually do all the Dive Orientations for the new groups when they arrive and make the boat and crew assignments.
Bob Herb

I have bad news: I won't be on the trip! Instead, I'll be undergoing a laminectomy on levels 2 to 5. I injured my back taking care of my now deceased sister back in January, and it's made existence a living hell.

I am the only one to make EVERY single invasion and hate to break the run. You can be sure though, that I'll be talking badly about each and every one of you on the trip. You can be sure I'll be impugning your entire family as well as you have the time of your lives WITHOUT ME!!! Whaaaahhhhhhh! I'd say "break a leg", but I beat you to it! :D
Best of luck with the surgery. Colleen has been dealing with stinosis for several years, and lower spine issues can be quite crippling.
She is currently beginning the process of scheduling a second round of spinal surgery, to relieve the pain, with a new surgeon.
Hopefully you get relief, quickly.

BT-DT! Had a full blow out at L3-L4 that left me wondering initially if I'd ever sit, much less walk again. Walked out of surgery pain free. (Well incision pain, but that was trivial by comparison. 🙄) Then I was able to close the bar in Coz with you last year. :cheers:

Sorry you can't make the trip, but hope your surgery goes swimmingly :wink: and you are good as new!!!

Not making this one myself either, but he rest of you have a blast!

Just as a heads up for anyone taking American flight 891 out of Miami...Since Terri and I are flying in on Tuesday before the Invasion, we are within the window for filling out the Honduras precheck form. There is now an app for Android and I'm assuming other platforms as well. Just fill it out in the app and when you're done and tap SAVE. it will email the form to Honduran immigration (supposedly.)

Concerning the AA891 flight, when filling out the form you will need to enter the in-bound airline and flight number. However, after choose American Airlines in the drop-down menu, then go to flight number, flight 891 is not listed and you cannot type it in. It allows you to search for it, but to no avail. I just put in the 1st one on the list and let it go.

If you find this to be n error, let me know. I just couldn't find any other solution.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom