ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2023 Roatan

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey! How about if everyone coming from Miami on the AA891 flight wears a previous Scubaboard t-shirt so we can find each other??!!

Fabulous! I love seeing my creations in the wild!

Coffee. Anyone know what type of coffee makers are in the rooms? Drip, some sort of pods, etc.?
I believe Greg is correct. Here is a video and the coffee pot setup is at the 30 second mark. It also includes a tour of a room.

Best I can remember, they are small coffee makers that use filter packs and makes about 2 cups at a time.
As I recall from a year or so back, there was better coffee being brewed each morning by the pool bar.
A short walk for decent :coffee: sure beats the typical room "brewed" stuff.

As I recall from a year or so back, there was better coffee being brewed each morning by the pool bar.
A short walk for decent :coffee: sure beats the typical room "brewed" stuff.
Yep, but the coffee maker in the room gives you the kick in the hind parts you need to go get the good stuff.😉

Hi All - Since I live and work here on Roatan as the Photo Pro at Turquoise Bay Dive & Beach Resort, I dive 2-4 days a week, and 2-3 dives each day. The water temp is now at 83-84 degrees, with no thermoclines and little to no currents. I post a weather report that includes air temp, wind direction and strength, humidity, and water temp every day of the week on both Facebook (Robert Herb) and Instagram (Bob Herb (@bobh_h2o) • Instagram photos and videos). I live mid-Island at Parrot Tree Plantation on the southside.
I'll be visiting you for 5 days at Turquoise before the SB Anthony's visit :)

Back
Top Bottom