ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2022 Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Team. I just tested positive for COVID. I tested a few times while in Cozumel, and all the tests were negative. I tested on Saturday, Sunday, and Monday - and it came back negative. We wore our masks while traveling back to the US (except when eating). Yesterday (Monday), I had the worst GI movement that I recall ever having. I also have a dull headache and some coughing. This morning (Tuesday), my rapid COVID test came back positive. Since coming back from Cozumel, I have not seen anyone except my immediate family. Sharon and Hannah have both been testing negative.

We had an amazing time in Cozumel. Thank you everyone!

"Nondisplaced fracture through anterior cortex of distal tibial metadiaphyses."
Apparently after the Thurs dives my leg fractured at a screw hole from the implant.
All I can say is I am SO glad that I got in 6 days of great diving before the bone broke.

At least the ER visit and Xrays last evening got my mind off the virus for a while.
It looks like I will be riding those crutches all summer now.

It was great meeting new friends and Diving on Coz again.

So sorry for your reinjury. And Covid on top of it? Ick.

Hope you’ll be able to get some diving in before too long. Next year in Roatan?

So sorry for your reinjury. And Covid on top of it? Ick.

Hope you’ll be able to get some diving in before too long. Next year in Roatan?

Thanks. Yes the last few days have been trying, but it will all pass.
I am hoping to do the Roatan trip. Not certain yet.

Apparently after the Thurs dives my leg fractured at a screw hole from the implant.
All I can say is I am SO glad that I got in 6 days of great diving before the bone broke.

At least the ER visit and Xrays last evening got my mind off the virus for a while.

It was great meeting new friends and Diving on Coz again.
Sorry to hear that, take care

Awfully glad we were all fully vaccinated, and the new variety is less intense.
I am feeling much more like myself already!
Even on Sun, at the height of my bout I was able to drive the 3 hours home from NJ, although I then totally collapsed, and had a miserable afternoon and night, but by yesterday was improving quickly.

I wish all an equally quick recovery.

Just got my PCR results back; negative! Somewhat surprised, since I’ve been having some GI issues since midday Saturday, and others with Covid positive results have said that they had that problem. Guess I justhave a good old-fashioned stomach bug.

Hope everyone who’s positive gets through this quickly and easily. Had such a great time last week; hoping I’ll be in good post-op diving form to go to the next invasion! With 10 months between surgery and the travel date, all indications are I should be good to go.

Thanks again, Dennis and Roxanne, for all of the work that you did, most of which the rest of us don’t even realize the scope. The week absolutely exceeded my expectations!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom