ScubaBoard Invasion Central 2022 Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No it is not June yet and with the way the airlines are running right now it is a good thing.
No decision has been made on the cenotes yet.
I'm sure the airlines will get their issues figured out by June. We went ahead and bought our American Airline tix last night. Prices were reasonable and we doubted they'd go much lower. :):bounce:

Ya..I was wondering if I should buy my plane ticket now or wait a few months.
I got my ticket pretty cheap. Closer gets the more expensive they're going to be

Who is the dive operator? Are 15L tanks an optional upgrade? Still spots left?

Dive Op is Dive Paradise
No 15L/125Cuft tanks are not available 12L/100Cuft tanks are an upgrade 80cuft tanks are included in the package
Yes there are 11 divers spots left

Welcome to the New Crew Members!

We've had a little time to organize after our big opening and Cardzard has posted the Invasion Crew List. We're still missing a few board names and if you don't have one, sign up, they're free. We'd also like to know what you like to be called instead of your formal name.

Do you like numbers? Well here are a few.
Males 43
Females 42
Divers 68
Non-Divers 17

And the DIVER SPOTS LEFT! Only 26!
If there's anyone else who wants to join, I think the last spots will go fairly quickly.
Do Not Delay!!
Love numbers and just woke up… am considering joining and actually meeting some of the people behind the board that I have been part of for over two decades!. It will be a good break from the liveaboards.

Can you also please share how many solo divers joining? just curious… are these events attended typically by couples diving together? Thank you

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom