ScubaBoard Gnome

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Uncle Pug:
Wouldn't hurt to have a thread dedicated just to Moonie pictures. Howsabout starting one LIT.

I don't know how to shrink the pics down, ScubaBoard tells me they are to big for a thread.

Any camera/Photoshop guru's want to try so I can post them in a thread?

I'll email them to you to shrink.

Lil' Irish Temper:
I don't know how to shrink the pics down, ScubaBoard tells me they are to big for a thread.

Any camera/Photoshop guru's want to try so I can post them in a thread?

I'll email them to you to shrink.

El Orans is the man of the hour! He took care of it.

Thanks, LIT

Uncle Pug:
Wouldn't hurt to have a thread dedicated just to Moonie pictures. Howsabout starting one LIT.

Has the Moonie pics thread been made?
Cute pics of the little guy in your profile LIT :)

** edited** disregard this post, I found the Moonie thread in the Humor section :bonk:

Moonie's pals are waiting. The one with the rake seems particularly enthusiastic!

SeanQ:
Moonie's pals are waiting. The one with the rake seems particularly enthusiastic!

What does he plan to do with the rake, I wonder? :wink:
Has Moonie come visiting to Canada yet?

SeanQ:

Looks Shadey to me - By the way it looks, they are all waiting to Kick his A@# Especially the one with the pick-axe.

But the really big one in the back worries me the most because he has got something behind his back!

I'm guessing a weapon of some sorts like the rest of them.

Dey hab da look of one'a dem norden clans, specially da one wit da beedy eyes. Not to be trusted, I warns ya.

OMG, I JUST REALIZED THOSE ARE CANADIAN GNOMES ! ! ! !

Those are the worst kind, very territorial, and I have heard VERY violent !

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom