SCUBABOARD football poll

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spectre once bubbled...
Oh am I gonna have to hurt you boy!
you ain't got nothin.....ya long haired hippy freak!!! :haha:

Actually I haven't watched any baseball since the reds traded their team this season....I was going to go to the new park on the final home game of the season, but why pay that kind of $$ to watch highschool kids?

GO BENGALS!!!

I thought that'd be humorous.....but seriously....9-9 tie this weekend...Bengals Browns...you heard it here first.

BTW....Talladega is this weekend too...and guess who's going...(not me unfortunately)....that's right....my mom!!! Her first race...she should enjoy it.

Hey, How 'bout those Houston Texans? They beat Jacksonville 24-29 today. Also beat Miami three weeks ago. Not too bad for just an expansion team!!

Sorry folks, score was 24-20......bad keystroke.

Scalper did not choose wisely.

Oh well .... saw a great game with MSU whomping Iowa.

Well, I don't know if I'd rather have good picks or watch the bengals beat the browns.

Not that the battle of OH was a bad game, but I'm happy the bengals played more than 10 minutes of the game this time.

And cuda...there't an edit button on the bottom right side of your post....you can use it to correct spelling mistakes and keystroke errors. I use it all the tiem.

I made picks on Wednesday and they were saved there, but today they are gone and I didn't get any picks registered for this week? It will be pretty hard to catch up missing a week.

Laser once bubbled...
I made picks on Wednesday and they were saved there, but today they are gone and I didn't get any picks registered for this week? It will be pretty hard to catch up missing a week.

Hmmm???? This is the first I heard of any technical trouble.
After you make your picks you have to click the button on the bottom of the page that reads "save pick". This might have been what happened?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom