SCUBABOARD football poll

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spectre once bubbled...

Here puppy puppy puppy! Come on!

Woof Woof .... most dogs are nice until they take a chunk out of your arse.:) But of course, this dog would never do that.:wink:

Haven't had time to make picks for this week but some of the matchups look a little less clear cut. The cheese could start to bind a little this week. We will see ...... could be a moving week.

For my part no money is just fine. The trash talk is all the payoff i need. Plenty of other places to bet and lose your money if you want.

gedunk once bubbled...

The trash talk is all the payoff i need.
That's the beauty of trash talk...you can talk wether you're winning or losing....all that matters is how you finish up...Right now my plans are to play like crap the entire season, then bet all my money on the bengals at the end when no one expects them to do anything....

Spectre once bubbled...
I started out a little focused, since I really had no idea what I was getting myself into. Now that I have a look at the competition, I don't want to just completely blow the doors off of everyone; I figured I'd just sit back, take it easy, and let you all think you have a chance.

In the immortal words of John Paul Jones, "I have not yet begun to fight!"

Bring it on, Chum!

:shark:

...It was great to see that most everyone picked the New England Patriots to win in week 3.

This proves what I always knew about you folks. "Youse guys got good taste."

Actually, I hate the Patriots... so your right... I have good taste

Jessica

Well, I hate the bo-sox!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom