SCUBABOARD football poll

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JessicaDodge once bubbled...
Oh, well. I hope I do better at this pool then my fanitsy football team is doing.... I suck big time.
The number of places that post can be taken is really undeterminable....but we hope you can keep up with the pack...

I for one did pretty crapppy this week....once the bengals played. I was doing well up to that point.....leave it to my bengals to let me down...

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...
I for one did pretty crapppy this week....once the bengals played. I was doing well up to that point.....leave it to my bengals to let me down...

Well, unlike last week... a lot hinges on tonights game!

And Tony, while you may have scraped the silt, at least everyone else stepped up to try and keep the bragging rites out of your hands!

Spectre once bubbled...

Well, unlike last week... a lot hinges on tonights game!

And Tony, while you may have scraped the silt, at least everyone else stepped up to try and keep the bragging rites out of your hands!
Bite me jeff....I was more buried in the silt than just scraping it....at least tell it like it is man :D

I will be king in Week 4.....or 5.....maybe 6.....I don't know...whenever the Bengals win, CBF and I will dominate the pool!!!!

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...
Bite me jeff....I was more buried in the silt than just scraping it....at least tell it like it is man

Doah... yep. You got me. Just trying to take it easy on you your first week. But yea, I couldn't find my way into the site to check my results due to the mess you stirred up!

I will be king in Week 4.....or 5.....maybe 6.....I don't know...whenever the Bengals win, CBF and I will dominate the pool!!!!

Week 6'll probably be the best performance Cinci'll pull this year. But for the sake of you Bengal fans, I sure hope they can pull off week 10. With a little luck they'll pull off week 9 as well, so they don't replace Green Bay's new reign as the NFL laughing stock.

I'll join the "WTF" Green-Bay crowd. I couldn't believe they lost that game. I wonder if they are turning into the Lions?:)

gedunk once bubbled...
I wonder if they are turning into the Lions?:)

Ok dude, now you're just talking crazy...

you're supposed to quit drinking at halftime, so you're sober enough to get to work the next day!

Spectre once bubbled...

Ok dude, now you're just talking crazy...

you're supposed to quit drinking at halftime, so you're sober enough to get to work the next day!

Sober as a Judge. I repeat, GB lost that game. From what i've seen this year, the Lions and Packers are going in different directions. Decide for yourself which is going in the right direction.

ps: Jeff, you were a little less omniscient this week. I believe we are seeing a chink in your armor. Worried yet?:wink:

Crap :upset:

I signed up to do the pool with everyone, but haven't done my picks for the last two weeks.

With the way the #@$#* Jets are playing so far, I'm having trouble getting into football mode this year. I'll get going on the pool this week.

Three touchdowns in three games :rolleyes:

I know who I'm picking against for the rest of the season!

Scott

gedunk once bubbled...
ps: Jeff, you were a little less omniscient this week. I believe we are seeing a chink in your armor. Worried yet?:wink:

Did you say chink, or chick? I was a bit distracted last week comparing hurricane tracks to my girlfriend's flight schedule. So don't think I'm getting soft, you guys [no offense jessica!] will have to put in some good showings for the next 3 weeks before I'm distracted again by travel plans.

Spectre once bubbled...
Week 6'll probably be the best performance Cinci'll pull this year. But for the sake of you Bengal fans, I sure hope they can pull off week 10. With a little luck they'll pull off week 9 as well, so they don't replace Green Bay's new reign as the NFL laughing stock.

True...at least they can't lose in week 6....

They coudl get a win this weekend against the browns, 2 teams that don't seen to deserve a win are playing each other....how many bonus points do we get for picking a tie and the correct score of 9 to 9?

Back
Top Bottom