SCUBABOARD football poll

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

At least with Scuba diving, when you are on the bottom, you are having FUN.

Ugh!! Last place. Who's big idea was this football pool anyway??

Well at least my Patriots won. And I was the only one to pick the Cards over the Bucs.

Don't forget to make your picks for next week.

(I got to use a different system.)

Spectre once bubbled...

Come on, please tell me you guys get better!

Pretty bold .... considering the fat lady hasn't even been born yet in this NFL season.
:wink:

gedunk once bubbled...

Pretty bold .... considering the fat lady hasn't even been born yet in this NFL season.
:wink:

LMAO...

EXACTLY RIGHT

The fat lady has arrived...even though I'm a week late...you are all running in slow motion now!!!!!

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...
The fat lady has arrived...even though I'm a week late...you are all running in slow motion now!!!!!

LMAO...Don't bet on the Cardinals

Nice. Now maybe there might be a little competition! :wink:

CincyBengalsFan once bubbled...

LMAO...Don't bet on the Cardinals

Can I bet on the fact that they will show up at the right stadium???

Can I bet on the fact that they will show up at the right stadium???

LOL I'll take that bet. But Spectre may already know the answer.

Good picks Spectre,
I was close to picking Dallas last night, but close only counts in darts. Speaking of British games, what's up with those members who didn't make their picks? Did they think this was a futball pool?

JustAddWater once bubbled...
Good picks Spectre,

Thanks. I actually got one less in my corporate pool, and ended up splitting the win with another guy [which blew, because when I chose total score I thought it was the Tampa Bay/Carolina game!] But at least my boss was in the tie breaker as well, and lost, so I have some focused razzing to perform all week!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom