SCUBABOARD football poll

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...

They coudl get a win this weekend against the browns, 2 teams that don't seen to deserve a win.....

What are ya talking about??! My Browns just beat the 49'ers!

Laser once bubbled...

What are ya talking about??! My Browns just beat the 49'ers!

You're right...make that 3 teams that don't deserve a win

Spectre once bubbled...

Did you say chink, or chick?

Chink .... as in dent, opening, hole or general weak spot in your provisional strategy. I mean really .... only 18 points this week?

Seems a mere pittance for a prodigious prognosticator such as yourself!:)

gedunk once bubbled...
Seems a mere pittance for a prodigious prognosticator such as yourself!:)

I started out a little focused, since I really had no idea what I was getting myself into. Now that I have a look at the competition, I don't want to just completely blow the doors off of everyone; I figured I'd just sit back, take it easy, and let you all think you have a chance.

Spectre once bubbled...

I started out a little focused, since I really had no idea what I was getting myself into. Now that I have a look at the competition, I don't want to just completely blow the doors off of everyone; I figured I'd just sit back, take it easy, and let you all think you have a chance.

LOL! Scalper smells blood in the water. Scalper is getting mad.:wink: Scalper has been called out to release the hounds.

Game on!:thumb:

JustAddWater once bubbled...
Spectre is still in first, but the dogs are closing in.

Here puppy puppy puppy! Come on!

Hmm... doesn't 'closing in' imply gaining ground? Don't worry folks, I'm sure there will be weeks that I don't actually win. :wink: [BTW gedunk... nice week; that was close. knock a point off the total score and we'd have tied]

So how many of you picked Niners and Packers to win? Those hurt.

*shrug* with only one person going against each, and it not being the same person, it's pretty much a no effect thing... It's the ones where we're split 50/50 on the picks that you don't want to get wrong! The big upsets don't matter unless you hit all the ones you picked.

Back
Top Bottom